Hi. My name is Harish (name changed). I am a model from Lucknow with more than 2years of experience in modelling. These two years has been quit a journey professionally with many a shows in my hats, mostly local contests. Now with such an experience I am a senior model in the city and people call me 'veteran contestant'.
|Any local contest is good for me|
Today, I wanted to confess few of the things in front of you:
- I love participating in local contest because it assures me a title. As there are no set perimeters to judge the contest, a close proximity with the organizer solves the purpose.
- My sense of achievement is directly proportionate to the no. of likes I get on FB when I upload my show pictures.
- I love flaunting my titles in front of my friends who does not know anything about the modelling.
- I know I am the best, so if I don't get the show/title then there is something wrong with the organizer.
- And the world should know about it so I bitch about it, every where specially FB.
- I think it is my duty as a senior model to guide the aspiring models even it means guiding them with little or no knowledge about the industry.
- So what if I don't earn anything from modelling, I am still a senior model.
- So what if I have not done any good assignment or don't have any prestigious modelling assignments, I am still a senior model.
- So what all the good people from the industry does not take me for work, I still have organizers who calls me to participate in the contest.
- I know after 2 years also I have not achieved anything concrete yet I am still walking on the ramp. Isn't it the biggest achievement.
|Still walking the ramp|
Do you know any one like him. Or would you like to be one like him. Comment.
Follow the blog by clicking on the 'Join this site' button on the right side of the blog.
To read my other articles go to HOME.