PRACHI MISHRA stormed into our collective conscious when she won the PANTALOONS FEMINA MISS INDIA EARTH 2012 title. Being a friend, I have seen her transform from a small town(Agra) girl to the most beautiful girl of the nation. In our last telephonic conversation she talks about fashion, style and her future plans:
|Prachi Mishra, Miss India Earth 2012|
PRACHI is currently busy with:
- Making appearances at events as celebrity guests, fashion shows.
- The social cause she strongly believes in called 'Project Chirag' and 'Leader of Light'.
She wants to get into Indian cinema. Right now she is on the process of reading scripts.
Her advice to the aspiring models:
- Stay fit and in shape because if you are not in shape nothing can help you sustain in the modelling business.
- Be yourself and dont try to copy anybody. Specially in the pageants they are looking for an individual identity and not a clone.
5 Things PRACHI always carry when she is going out:
Mobile, Nude Pump shoes, Lip Gloss, Mascara, Pair of Jeans
|5 things Prachi always carry when she is out|
PRACHI's Favorite designers:
J. J. Valaya, Tarun Tahiliani, Malini Ramani and Falguni and Shane
|Prachi's favorite Designers|
PRACHI's Favorite make up brands:
|Prachi's favorite make-up brands|
- Mac and Bobbi Brown for the day to day makeup
- Kryolan for the shoots
PRACHI's idea of an evening glam look:
Short and sexy red dress with nude lips and smoky eyes.
PRACHI's idea of a casual day look:
A pair of denims with a t-shirt and sneakers.
I loved Prachi in the sari designed by her friend Vidya Tiwari, which she wore at the Filmfare Award function.
|Prachi at Filmfare Award function|
Join this blog by clicking on the 'Join this site button'. Or submit your email - id on 'Submit e mail' button on the right side of the blog.
You can also share this story with you friends on facebook, twitter an google+ by clicking on the buttons below.